Product Announcement from RK
Thinking of building new ergonomically designed assembly workstations? Think RK for quality components. Ergonomic workstations should be designed to facilitate the performance of the task and minimize fatigue and injury. The RK MultiLift is ideal for continuous height adjustment of tables, assembly workstations or similar applications. Its robust construction and narrow footprint make it a popular choice for manufacturing applications where space and durability are concerns. The RK MultiLift can run separately or synchronized in parallel pairs using the MultiControl Duo.
It is possible to lift up to 3000 N per actuator. Maximum standard travel length is 500 mm and customized travel lengths are available on request. The 24 V DC motor is operated by a controller/transformer unit (230 V AC/120 V DC). Combined with a 160 VS controller, MultiLift is also suitable for use in medical equipment.
• Ideal for height adjustment of assembly tables and devices
• Stylish clean appearance
• Extruded aluminum profile with longitudinal slots
• Quadruple bearing with POM plain bearing race
• Powerful DC motor
• Integrated limit switch
• Surface anodized natural color, colored powder-coating optional
• Individual or synchronizing controller available
• Customized travel lengths on request