SMT Micro-miniature Coaxial Relay...
Product Announcement from Radiall
Features and Benefits:
The R596 series surface mount SPDT micro-relay has outstanding performances in a very small package size.
Highlights include 2 million life cycles in cold or hot switching mode and a much higher average power handling capability than similar products available in the market place. It is available in 12V and 24V configuration.
- SMT micro-SPDT relay with 10GHz capabilities
- Smallest footprint in the industry of about 0.4x0.5 inches
- High power handling 120W at 1 GHz
- Guaranteed for 2 Million cycles
- Low IL (0.19dB) & High Isolation (42 dB) @ 6GHz
- RoHS compliant, lead free design
- Sealed construction, IP67 waterproof rating
Radiall SMT relays are excellent for wireless communications in telecom and defense applications. Their small size .41x.53x.276 is ideal for handheld radios and portable test equipment. The "M" grade version is better suited for Instrumentation applications, requiring product longevity and high repeatability of contact resistance.