Raytheon ELCAN Medical & BioPhotonics
Product Announcement from Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies
Take a brief online tour of Raytheon ELCAN's Medical Experience and Capabilities at www.ELCANmedical.com.
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies can boast of being on the leading edge of technology while enjoying an accomplished history that reaches back to the very beginnings of modern optics. In 1968 Raytheon ELCAN custom built ultra-high speed lenses for X-Ray applications and has continued to serve world leaders in the biophotonic industry by developing and supplying:
- Print heads for medical digital laser printers
- Fast-scan assemblies for computer radiography processing units
- Optoelectronic imaging and dosage control units for urological treatment systems
- A miniature CCD camera, mounted directly onto a probe to transmit images of endoscopic examinations
- Optomechanical/optoelectronic assemblies for digital radiology units
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Point of Care
Raytheon ELCAN is the global partner-of-choice for product design and high-volume manufacturing. Small start-up companies need Raytheon ELCAN's experience, stability, innovation, talented people and fully integrated capabilities to help bring new products quickly and profitably to market.
Large contract manufacturers and major medical companies need Raytheon ELCAN's experience, optical and electronics capabilities, deterministic processes, and reliable, Disciplined Program Management to support their out-sourcing of the critical optoelectronic subsystems.
Take this brief online tour of ELCAN's Medical Experience and Capabilities at www.ELCANmedical.com.