Product Announcement from Red-Ray Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Red-Ray's MR-12 Infrared burner has a unique and complex metal refractory grid. This durable metal refractory has excellent resistance to impact, thermal shock, and water damage. Its built in flame arrester is especially beneficial for use with propane/air.
Unique and complex metal refractory grid.
- Durable metal for increased strength
- Increased flash resistance due to the porosity makes it ideal for use in air/propane premix system
Cost Saving Features
- Competitively priced.
- Fuel efficient.
- Simple to install in new systems.
- Easy to retrofit on existing systems.
- Does not require costly burner rotating equipment.
- Cooling air plenum and auxiliary equipment not required.
- Simplifies turnkey service for OEM's
- 20,400 Btu/hr for single 12" section. Heat flux density is 340 Btu/sq in (4,300 Btu/in/hr for MR-12V)
- 60 sq. in. of burner face per section provides a wide radiating area.
- MR-12H provides drying rates of 0.75 to 1.0 lb/hr moisture (MR-12V provides drying rates of 1.9-2.5 LB/hr per lineal inch)
- Develops burner face temperature to 1700° F with turndown ratio of 2.5 to 1.
- Durable metal refractory also acts as flash arrester
- Gray iron casting provides excellent durability and eliminates the need for a cooling plenum.