Product Announcement from Reedy International Corporation
SAFOAM RIC50-FP contains special olefinic surfactants and carrier resins, which improve melt tension and melt flow. It is commonly used in injection molding for creation of structural foam. In extrusion operations, it is used for the creation of standard size cells in medium density extrudate..
- Creates a standard closed-cell foam structure
- Improves melt flow & dispersion in thermoplastics
- Improves melt strength
- In-line paintable
- Improves cycle time in injection molding
- Increases extrusion output rate
- Achieves significant weight reduction
- Creates white foams
- Enhances surface appearance
- No pin holes
- FDA approved – safe for food contact
- pH balanced and buffered formula
- Improves process economics
Recommended for olefinic and vinyl based thermoplastics, but may be used in any thermoplastic material that reaches the decomposition temperature during processing. SAFOAM RIC50-FP is commonly used with custom compounded PVC or flexible PVC.
CFA Process Range: 158°F (70°C) to 428°F (220°C)
Call today for samples and additional literature on this product.