Product Announcement from Reedy International Corporation
RAZ is commonly used in injection molding for creation of flexible PVC and elastomers (TPO, TPU, EVA). In extrusion operations, it is used for the creation of fine size cells in medium density extrudate.
Recommended for vinyl-based thermoplastics. SAFTEC RAZ is commonly used with custom compounded flexible PVC and elastomers (TPO, TPU, EVA). Some additional applications are automotive, (crash pads, upholstery, trim), medical, (bags & tubing), footwear (soles), and construction, (roofing membranes, liners, films & sheets).
- Creates a standard closed-cell foam structure
- Improves melt flow & dispersion in thermoplastics
- Improves melt strength
- In-line paintable
- Improves cycle time in injection molding
- Increases extrusion output rate
- Achieves significant weight reduction
- Enhances surface appearance
- No pin holes
- pH balanced and buffered formula
- Improves process economics
CFA Process Range: 195°F (90°C) to 302°F (150°C)
Call for samples and additional literature.