Product Announcement from Remcom (USA)
The Remcom Discussion Forum allows customers and users of the software to engage with other electromagnetic simulation professionals and with Remcom's engineers and developers. Membership in the community is free and provides access to post topics, comment on others' posts, upload content, and more.
The forum offers many uses and benefits, including:
- Collaborative help resource
- Method to easily make suggestions and feature requests
- Intelligence and data source that will influence Remcom's product development plans
- Community where current and potential customers can connect and engage with Remcom's team
- Tool for crowd sourcing to vet new product ideas or conduct polls
Remcom encourages users to start with the discussion forum when help is needed or to get opinions and advice from other Remcom software users; however, the forum differs greatly from the level of support received with a current Remcom Professional Support (RPS) contract. To receive all the benefits of RPS, including free upgrades to the latest versions of Remcom's products, telephone support, and access to the support portal, customers require a current RPS contract.