Product Announcement from Remcom (USA)
XFdtd® Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. It’s tremendously fast by leveraging NVIDIA’s most advanced CUDA-enabled GPUs. And it’s easy to use and engineered to replicate real-world processes.
Unique capabilities of XF7 include:
- XStream GPU Acceleration for CPUs and GPU clusters enables calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours.
- Unlimited Memory support for problems exceeding 60 GB and billions of cells.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
- XTend Script Library automates modeling and design with pre-loaded, customizable scripts for creating custom features.
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding simplifies grid creation by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime.
- External Queue Integration (EQI) allows XFdtd users in HPC environments to submit/queue their simulations directly to the compute cluster through the user interface.
- CAD Merge seamlessly integrates new versions of CAD and PCB designs into existing projects.
- Guided modeling processes, editable modeling history, ability to edit imported CAD files.
- Intelligent, ultra-fast meshing expedites previewing of finished meshes prior to simulation.
- Dynamic and interactive graphing allows results to be viewed and automatically updated as data changes.
- Customizable Results Browser with filtering and searching tools.
XF7 is available in both Pro and Bio-Pro versions. Both include 64-bit analysis module, geometric modeler and postprocessor, shared memory multiprocessor (MPM), XACT Accurate Cell Technology, and a comprehensive variety of 3D CAD import modules. The Bio-Pro version also includes SAR capability, biological thermal sensor, VariPose® mesh repositioning, and Birdcage Tool.
Visit http://www.remcom.com/xf7 to take the XF7 benefits tour, watch product application videos, or download a brochure.
Hand image reprinted with permission from CTIA - The Wireless Association®. All rights reserved.