XFdtd 7 - 3D EM Simulation Software
Product Announcement from Remcom (USA)
XFdtd® Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. It’s tremendously fast by leveraging NVIDIA’s most advanced CUDA-enabled GPUs. And it’s easy to use and engineered to replicate real-world processes.
As an FDTD simulation software, XF outpaces other methods in efficiency as the number of unknowns increases. Learn more about the benefits of the FDTD method.
Key capabilities of XF7 include:
- Circuit Element Optimizer determines optimal values for lumped circuit elements connected directly into the EM simulation mesh.
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding simplifies grid creation by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime.
- XStream GPU Acceleration for CPUs and GPU clusters enables calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours.
- Unlimited Memory support for problems exceeding 60 GB and billions of cells.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
- CAD Merge seamlessly integrates new versions of CAD and PCB designs into existing projects.
- XTend Script Library automates modeling and design with pre-loaded, customizable scripts for creating custom features.
There are three versions of XFdtd available, Limited, Professional, and Bio-Pro. Bio-Pro is a specialty version of XF that includes capabilities for bio-EM calculations. All versions include 64-bit analysis module, geometric modeler and postprocessor, as well as shared memory multiprocessor (MPM) capability.
Visit http://www.remcom.com/xf7 to take the XF7 benefits tour, watch product application videos, or download a brochure.