XFdtd 3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software
Product Announcement from Remcom (USA)
XFdtd® Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. It’s tremendously fast by leveraging NVIDIA’s most advanced CUDA-enabled GPUs. And it’s easy to use and engineered to replicate real-world processes.
As an FDTD simulation software, XF outpaces other methods in efficiency as the number of unknowns increases. Learn more about the benefits of the FDTD method.
Key capabilities of XF7 include:
- Wrapping Flexible PCB and 2D Sheets - Wrap a full, multi-layer flexible PCB design onto a form in one easy step.
- Circuit Element Optimizer determines optimal values for lumped circuit elements connected directly into the EM simulation mesh.
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding simplifies grid creation by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime.
- XStream GPU Acceleration for CPUs and GPU clusters enables calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours.
- High Performance Computing Options improve EM simulation performance using the most modern high-performance computing technologies available.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
There are three versions of XFdtd available, Limited, Professional, and Bio-Pro. Bio-Pro is a specialty version of XF that includes capabilities for bio-EM calculations. All versions include 64-bit analysis module, geometric modeler and postprocessor, as well as shared memory multiprocessor (MPM) capability.
Visit http://www.remcom.com/xf7 to take the XF7 benefits tour, watch product application videos, or download a brochure.