REMKE LIQUIDTIGHT STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTORS
Product Announcement from Remke Industries
In applications with corrosive environments - like food & beverage processing, petrochem plants, wastewater treatment, and pulp & paper mills - standard metal fittings will corrode resulting in frequent replacements, downtime and increased costs. But there is a solution!
Rated IP 68 and NEMA 4X, Remke Stainless Steel Liquidtight Connectors offer all the corrosion resistance you need AND the strength of stainless steel for the highest levels of endurance. Additional features of these connectors include:
- Used to connect liquidtight conduit into a knockout or threaded NPT opening
- For use in wet or dry locations to seal electrical connections against dust, dirt, oil, water, chemicals and other corrosive elements
- Type 304 stainless steel body and ferrule
- Available in straight and 90 degree, 3/8" to 1" in stock with larger sizes available
- Nylon insulated throat
- Viton O-Ring standard (optional from other manufacturers)
UL Listed & CSA Certified, these connectors are available in straight & 90°, 3/8" to 1" in-stock with larger sizes available.