Product Announcement from Remote Control Technology
Remote Control Technology's Wireless Data Controller (WDC) is a Web-to-wireless supervisory control and data acquisition device designed to directly monitor up to 10 digital inputs, which can be dry contacts or 120 VAC. The WDC can also monitor up to three analog inputs and has three remote control relays. Applications can be monitored in near real-time, application status can be evaluated, and if required, corrective action can be implemented right from any Web browser.
- Operates on the U.S cellular network
- Monitor 10 discrete and 3 analog inputs, and control 3 relay outputs
- Virtually unlimited range in North America
- Replaces wire or conduit when repair or new installation is not possible or practical
- NEMA 4X enclosures
- Receive emergency notification on a PDA, cell phone, email, or other Web-enabled device
- Performance Guaranteed
The WDC automates any application as well as sending critical status alerts to any Web or text-enabled device such as a cell phone, PDA, laptop computer, desktop computer or pager. You can maintain complete situational awareness with critical reports such as power outages, low battery levels, and output status. The WDC includes an integrated cellular modem that communicates over the North American cellular data network's control channel. This MicroBurst© based radio can be installed anywhere there is analog or digital cellular coverage.
Applications for Wireless Industrial Remotes
- Anything that can be switched (i.e. on / off and forward / backward) or anything that can send and receive data can do so wirelessly.
- From tactical airfield lighting to automating pump operations, Remote Control Technology's goal is to provide a simple wireless solution that is easy to install and operate.
- Remote Control Technology has designed and manufactured custom wireless systems for Exxon/Mobil, Raytheon, Boeing, Ford, and other Fortune 500 companies.
- See typical Data Monitoring Application using the WDC
- Additional Applications for the WDC
Includes 10 digital inputs, 3 analog data inputs, and 3 relay outputs for traditional contro and monitoring or Modbus connectivity for other intelligent electronic devices
For more information call us at (866) 701-1146 or go to our website www.remotecontroltech.com