Product Announcement from Renishaw
Time is money. Time spent manually setting work piece positions and inspecting finished product is better invested in machining. Renishaw probing systems eliminate costly machine down-time and the scrapping of components associated with manual setting and inspection.
Improve my process:
- Increase throughput from your existing assets - If your machines are overloaded then you may be facing a sizeable capital investment to make up the shortfall.
- But what if you could extract more throughput from the machinery you already have?
- Increase automation and reduce human intervention - Are you reliant on skilled operators to keep your machines running, leading to high labour costs and a substantial overtime bill?
- What impact would lower direct labour and shop support costs have on your competitiveness?
- Reduce rework, concessions and scrap - Scrapping parts is always painful - it's a waste of time, effort and materials.
- If you could largely eliminate such quality costs, how would this help your responsiveness and profitability?
- Enhance your capability and take on more work - Customers are demanding ever more complex work, whilst regulations are driving greater traceability throughout the manufacturing process. Are your capabilities keeping pace with the needs of your market?
- Do you need a cost-effective way to boost the capability of your machining and inspection processes?
Renishaw's extensive line of Probes - use the links below for detailed information:
- LP2 - LP2, LP2H and LP2DD probes can be used in optical, inductive and hard-wired systems. Optical transmission is best suited to field retrofitting and optional fitment
- MP250 - The Renishaw MP250 is an ultra compact touch probe for grinding machines that sets new standards for the precision measurement of 3D part geometries, whilst offering all the standard probing benefits of reduced set-up times, reduced scrap and improved process control.
- OMP40-2 - The OMP40-2 probe has been designed specifically to meet the demands of small machining centres and the growing family of high-speed machines fitted with small HSK and small taper spindles.
- OLP40 - The OLP40 can use Renishaw's legacy or modulated optical signal transmission systems without any compromise in metrology performance. When used with an OMI-2T interface unit, two OLP40s can be used on the same machining centre.
- RMP40 - The RMP40 combines the miniaturisation of the OMP40-2 with the radio capability used in the RMP60 and RMP600. It uses the 2.4 GHz frequency band that is compliant with radio regulations worldwide and compatible with any Renishaw RMI interface/receiver.
- RLP40 - Where line-of-sight between an optical inspection probe and interface cannot always be maintained the application of the RLP40 with an RMI interface unit maintains reliable communications.
- OMP400 - The OMP400 is an ultra compact probe, ideally suited to small to medium machining centres. It combines the miniaturisation of the highly successful OMP40 probe with new advances in strain gauge technology, pioneered by Renishaw's high accuracy MP700 probe.
- OMP60 - OMP60 probe is part of a new generation of optical transmission machine probes that are compatible with all Renishaw's optical receivers (both legacy and new generation). It brings the benefits of probing to a wide range of machining centres and mill-turn machines, offering users set-up time reductions of up to 90%, reduced scrap, reduced fixture costs, and improved process control.
- RMP60 - RMP60 is part of a new generation of radio transmission part probing system, ideally suited to large machining centres or where line-of-sight between probe and receiver is difficult to achieve.
- RMP600 - The Renishaw RMP600 is a compact, high accuracy touch probe with radio signal transmission, offering all the benefits of automated job set-up, plus the ability to measure complex 3D part geometries on all sizes of machining centres including 5-axis machines.