Product Announcement from Res-Kem LLC
Res-Kem's industrial two-bed deionizers are available as standard pre-engineered units or as custom designed systems with the flexibility to meet a wide range of individual customer requirements.
Ranging in size from 18" to 96" in diameter and with flows from 10 to 220 gpm, Res-Kem's two bed deionizers are a highly efficient means of removing dissolved minerals and solids to produce high purity DI water. Regeneration of the system is initiated by conductivity, time, and/or totalized flow. The deionizers can be supplied in combination with a full range of options and related equipment to provide a fully integrated water purification system.
Res-Kem Dual Bed Deionization Systems are designed for fully or semi-automatic operation. These systems will integrate into a complete water treatment system without expensive custom field engineering and programming.
Why use a Deionized Water System?
High pure water treatment is required in many industries, applications, and processes. Res-Kem offers a series of pre-assembled systems for the production of a continuous supply of high purity deionized water. Some of the many applications for high purity water are in:
- Food and Beverage Processing Plants
- Power Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- High pressure boiler feedwater
- Manufacturing Plants
- Steam Generators
- Electronic Products
- Medical Device Production
- Alloy Metal Fabrication
- Humidification Systems
- Metal Treating and Plating
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Uses Less Water Than a Comparable RO System
- Materials Selected to Maintain Water Quality and Long Service
- High Quality Water Despite Changes in Water Flow Rate
- Standard Designs Reduce Cost, Installation and Delivery Time
- Simple Operation Reduces Operator Training Requirements
- Conductivity of less than 10 micro-ohms
- Flow rates from 10-220 gpm and capacities from 140,000 - 2,200,000 grains
- Strong acid 8% crosslinked cation and type 2 strong base anion resins as the standard, with other resins available as an option.
- Microprocessor based control system with conductivity monitor and flow sensor for regeneration initiation.
- Electrical enclosures are NEMA 4XFG corrosion resistant fiberglass, which reduces maintenance costs.
- PVC coated steel vessels depending on size and customer requirements.
- Optional ASME code vessels.
- Factory assembled and skid mounted for quick installation and minimum startup cost.
- Schedule 80 PVC piping package including air operated true union ball valves are standard. Air or electric actuated ball or butterfly valves are available as an option.
- Pressure regulators, rotameters and metering valves supplied for accurate and safe control of regeneration water and chemical introduction.
- Internal distributors are corrosion resistant, designed for optimum efficiency and are fully supported where required.
The following are the standard system sizes available for Res-Kem:
DI24072 Dual 24-inch diameter system
DI30072 Dual 30-inch diameter system
DI36072 Dual 36-inch diameter system
DI42072 Dual 42-inch diameter system
DI48072 Dual 48-inch diameter system
DI54072 Dual 54-inch diameter system
DI60072 Dual 60-inch diameter system
DI66072 Dual 66-inch diameter system
DI72072 Dual 72-inch diameter system
DI78072 Dual 78-inch diameter system
DI84072 Dual 84-inch diameter system
DI90072 Dual 90-inch diameter system
DI96072 Dual 96-inch diameter system