Industrial Water Softeners
Product Announcement from Res-Kem LLC
Res-Kem Zeo-Tech Softeners are used for municipal, institutional, and industrial water softening applications. Single units are rated for flows up to 925 gpm. For larger flow rates, contact Res-Kem to determine whether larger or multiple units would be appropriate. Both options are available from Res-Kem.
Economical and efficient, Res-Kem Zeo-Tech Softeners can be equipped for manual, semi-automatic, or full-automatic operation. Regardless of the configuration, only limited technical expertise is required for operation. Res-Kem Zeo-Tech Softeners will integrate into a complete water treatment system without expensive custom field engineering and programming.
Why use an Industrial Water Softener?
Calcium and magnesium are hard scale forming minerals that build up on piping, heat exchangers, water heaters, boilers, and any steam equipment. This buildup results in costly repairs, increased energy consumption, plugged heat exchangers and boiler tubes.
The following facilities are examples of ideal applications for water softening equipment:
- Beverage Plants
- Municipal Water Plants
- Boiler Feedwater
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Materials and Coatings Selected to Withstand Corrosive Environments
- Reliable, Low Restriction Valves
- Non-Clogging Distributors Allow Operation Over Wide Flow Rate Range and for Even Distribution
- Standard Designs Reduce Cost and Delivery Time
- Simple Operation Reduces Operator Training Requirement
- Single Unit Flows up to 925 gpm
- FDA Approved Epoxy Lined Steel Tanks with 100 psig Design Pressure
- Top Mounted Manway
- Schedule 80 PVC Hub and Lateral Distributors
- Factory Assembled Diaphragm Valve Nest
- Steel External Piping
- Cast Iron Aquamatic Diaphragm Valves
- Meter Initiated Regeneration
- Automatic Brine Float Valve
- Backwash Flow Controller
- ASME Code Vessel
- Plastic Aquamatic Diaphragm Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Stainless Steel or Fiberglass Pressure Tanks
- Salt Silo and Bulk Brining System
- Stainless Steel, Copper, PVC, or Galvanized External Piping
- Stainless Steel Internal Piping and Distributors
- Pre-piped and Wired Systems Mounted on Skid
- Interconnecting Piping Between Multiple Units
- Manual Unit Isolation Valves
- Allen Bradley PLC
- For Options Not Listed Here Please Contact Res-Kem Corp.
The following video shows the features of the plastic Aquamatic diaphragm valves commonly used in our industrial and municipal water softening systems.