CB-2 Concrete Batch Control
Product Announcement from Rice Lake Weighing Systems
The CB-2 is a versatile, efficient concrete batching control system ideal for ready-mix and block plants. The CB-2 is capable of controlling portable plants, stack-up plants, central mix, dry batch, as well as precast plants. From weighing raw material to automatic printing of tickets and reports, your entire operation can now be cost-effectively controlled from this proven reliable controller.
Driven by Rice Lake's intelligent 920i HMI controller, the CB-2 delivers real-time statistical data through various network options. With its robust processing power and expanded networking capabilities, the CB-2 easily communicates with printers, PCs, keyboards, and other peripheral equipment.
• One aggregate and one cement scale sampling 120 times per second
• Standard manual override controls
• Batch tickets with configurable field printing
• 1 megabyte database
• Material usage by day/week/month/year and inventory on hand with reporting
• Automatic aeration control for cement silos and weigh hoppers
• Multiple freefall values per material with "learning" abilities
• Split batching for loads larger than plant capacity with pre-weighing next batch for maximum throughput
• Automatic dust collection outputs
• Simulation mode for demonstration and/or testing
Get the Latest Flash player.