Digital Display BOOM ANGLE INCLINOMETER
Product Announcement from Rieker, Inc.
Rieker's Digital Boom Angle Indicator Remote Inclinometer Package (model RDSR3-BA-09) is an extension of the RDI series of digital inclinometers. The RDSR3 is supplied as a calibrated set featuring an environmentally sealed measurement sensor package and a separate LCD display box (connected by an interface available in various lengths). All of the standard RDI features have been incorporated into this remote sensing package, modified specifically to comply with OSHA and other safety regulatory agencies specifications for Boom Angle Indicators.
- Nema 4 rugged Aluminum housing, remote box NEMA 4.
- Industrial Temperature Compensation for accuracy over -20/+70ºC;
- Angle range from -10 to +90º
- Backlit LCD Display Resolution of 0.1º
- Adjustable LED trip settings.
- Accommodating 8-30VDC non-regulated power supply
- Military Style Amphenol Circular Connectors for interface cable
- Rieker Boom Angle and Tilt / Level Indicators Comply with Current OSHA Standard 1926.550
The LCD displays angle in degrees with 0.1° resolution. The display model comes standard with green, yellow, and red LEDs (fully adjustable trip setting) provide the operator a bright fast visual warning of safe and unsafe operating conditions. The green light indicates safe operating zone, yellow as the early warning zone, and red as the danger zone. An optional audible alarm model is also available - the red LED on the front panel display is tied directly to the buzzer.
The digital display model also provides relative zero and min/max functions. The relative zero allows the operator to temporarily zero the digital readout to obtain relative slope changes. The min/max function provides the smallest and largest angle the device has sensed since the last reset.
The remote box has built in mounting feet for easy field installation and zero calibration.