Product Announcement from Rieker, Inc.
Rieker Inc, a worldwide leading manufacturer of inclinometers for nearly a century, introduces a backlit version of our precision inclinometers - inclinometers that have been in the field for decades.
Same high quality expected from Rieker, with a new innovative technique that lights the tube (not the housing) so you can actually see the ball position. Available with customer specified color zones directly on the back of the tube for best visibility.
These highly visible backlit models were specifically developed for fire and rescue trucks that are required to have all instrumentation lighted - models 1017 and 1023 comply with National Fire Protection Association 1901 Standards for Automotive Fire Apparatus
However, these are well suited for any industry when instrumentation must be visible in low light or night operation. Available in single piece and OEM volumes alike.
Rieker Inc designs and manufacturers "ball-in-tube" (mechanical type) curved liquid filled vial inclinometers using precise glass tube and ball construction with engraved markings and customer specified color warning zones. All our tubes are filled with a special damping fluid that controls the movement of the ball, providing the industry's best roll for smooth accurate readings. The fluid combined with large, clear number and degree markings make it easy to get quick, accurate readings under a wide variety of severe environmental conditions.
Photo shows part number: 1023SPL3-8/12/20-12VT
- ±20º angle measuring range, available with up to 3 color warning zones (Green/Yellow/Red) (also offered in a ±10º version).
The color zone or "SPL" models are designed to instantly alert the operator of tip-over danger utilizing highly visible color zones: e.g. RED = tip-over danger; GREEN = safe operation. The color zones are based on degree settings specified by the customer - these must be specified at time of order. 1, 2 or 3 color zones available!
- Quick Reference Early Warning
- Backlit for high visibility when low light or night visibility must be maintained
- Complies with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1901 Standards for Automotive Fire Apparatus
- Long lasting Bright White LED Integrated into Existing Housing
- Max current draw approx. 40mA at max input voltage
- Standard 12VDC or 24VDC input supply voltage (8-30VDC)
- ALL-weather performance
- Precision Glass for Clear Viewing AND Best Ball Roll
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Easily installed, same mounting hole location
- Customer Specified Color Warning Zones
- Easy to see quick reference of safe or danger zones
- One, Two, or Three Color Zones Available (Green, Yellow, Red)
Our inclinometers are used on utility trucks, aerial lift trucks, cranes, construction equipment, aircraft, boats, ships, submarines, military and government vehicles for leveling, balancing and preventing tip-over.