Product Announcement from Rieker, Inc.
The H4PD sensor provides dual axis inclination sensing in a rugged environmentally protected housing. This unit incorporates a MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) sensing element referenced to gravity with integrated temperature compensation over the industrial operating range of -40º to +85ºC. The PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) output is linear with respect to the input angle directly.
Small dimensions and common footprint make it easy for field replacement.
The housing footprint is designed for retrofitting in the field without re-drilling mounting holes (common placement of center and slider flanges).
- Dual Axis Angle Measurement
- Digital Pulse Width Modulated Output
- Range: ±22º
- Temperature Compensated Output
- Operating Temperature -40/+85ºC (-40/+185ºF)
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Environmentally sealed to IP66
- Rugged die-cast zinc housing
- EMC protected
- Mechanical Zero adjustment
- Leveling and Tilt/Slope Monitoring
- Platform Leveling
- Material Handling/Process Control Equipment
- Aerial Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Boom Lifts
- Cranes and Derricks
- Lift Equipment/Vehicles
OEM Ready - OEM Pricing - volume quantities in stock!
Rieker is a leading manufacturer of Electronic and Mechanical Inclinometers for a variety of industries worldwide - accurate, rugged inclinometers, boom angle indicators, custom slip indicators, and tilt warning devices. Our inclinometers are used by multiple industries including: Agriculture, Aviation, Construction, Drilling, Government, Industrial, Marine, Military, Mining, and Transportation.
We are celebrating our 92nd year as a leading inclinometer manufacturing!