New H4PD1-22, Dual Axis, MEMS, PWM
Product Announcement from Rieker, Inc.
The H4PD sensor provides dual axis inclination sensing in a rugged environmentally protected housing. This unit incorporates a MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mecha
Small dimensions and common footprint make it easy for field replacement.
The housing footprint is designed for retrofitting in the field without re-drilling mounting holes (common placement of center and slider flanges).
- Dual Axis Angle Measurement
- Digital Pulse Width Modulated Output
- Range: ±22º
- Temperature Compensated Output
- Operating Temperature -40/+85ºC (-40/+185ºF)
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Environmentally sealed to IP66
- Rugged die-cast zinc housing
- EMC protected
- Mechanical Zero adjustment
- Leveling and Tilt/Slope Monitoring
- Platform Leveling
- Material Handling/Process Control Equipment
- Aerial Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Boom Lifts
- Cranes and Derricks
- Lift Equipment/Vehicles
OEM Ready - OEM Pricing - volume quantities in stock!
Rieker is a leading manufacturer of Electronic and Mechanical Inclinometers for a variety of industries worldwide - accurate, rugged inclinometers, boom angle indicators, custom slip indicators, and tilt warning devices. Our inclinometers are used by multiple industries including: Agriculture, Aviation, Construction, Drilling, Government, Industrial, Marine, Military, Mining, and Transportation.
We are celebrating our 92nd year as a leading inclinometer manufacturing!