Product Announcement from Rigaku Corporation
TXRF analysis can gauge contamination in all fab processes, including cleaning, litho, etch, ashing, films, etc. The TXRF 3800e can measure elements from S through U with a single-target, dual-beam X-ray system and a new liquid nitrogen-free detector system.
The TXRF 3800e includes Rigaku's patent pending X-Y-θ sample stage system, an in-vacuum wafer robotic transfer system, and new user-friendly windows software. All of these contribute to higher throughput, higher accuracy and precision, and easy routine operation.
Optional Sweeping TXRF software enables mapping of the contaminant distribution over the wafer surface to identify "hot spots" — out to zero edge exclusion.
All of these features are housed in a new, compact, and efficient design. Access for all maintenance work is through the front and rear panels, so other cleanroom equipment may be placed next to the TXRF 3800e. This represents a large savings in expensive cleanroom space.
- Ease of operation and rapid analysis results
- Accepts 200 mm and smaller wafers
- Low cost of ownership
- Compact design, footprint
- Sealed X-ray tube source
- Wide range of analytical elements (S~U)
- Application to bare Si and to non-Si substrates
- Zero edge exclusion (ZEE-TXRF) measurement capability
- Import measurement coordinates from defect inspection tools for follow-up analysis