PECVD Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Service Detail from Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
Rogue Valley Microdevices offers PECVD Silicon Carbide (SiC), which is a single side deposition for Semiconductor Wafers. This highly durable thin film can be deposited alone or within stack of PECVD Oxide and/or Nitride. PECVD Silicon Carbide is the perfect choice for use as a hard mask for bulk micromachining of your finished wafers. We are able to process wafer diameters of 50mm up to 300mm.
Here are some of the benefits of using PECVD Silicon Carbide Film:
- High thermal conductivity
- High mechanical strength
- High chemical inertness
- Resistance to etching with HF, KOH and TMAH
- Easily etched with CF 4 /SF 6 based dry etching
- Compressive stress
We also carry a wide selection of bare silicon wafers for your convenience.
The following PECVD Films are also available at Rogue Valley Microdevices:
- Silicon Dioxide
- Carbon doped Silicon Oxy-Nitride
- Silicon OxyNitride
- Silicon Nitride
- Silicon Oxy-Nitride
- Low Stress Silicon Silicon Nitride
- Silicon Carbide
- Amorphous Silicon
- Email us for specific application and capability questions - we are here to help!
- Request a Price Quotation...
Quick Capability Links:
- Device Fabrication
- Wet Thermal Oxidation
- Dry Thermal Oxidation
- Dry Chlorinated Thermal Oxidation
- Thermal Annealing
- Stoichiometric LPCVD Nitride
- Low Stress LPCVD Nitride
- Super Low Stress LPCVD Nitride
- Targeted Stress LPCVD Nitride
- PECVD Oxide/PECVD Carbon Doped Oxide
- PECVD OxyNitride
- PECVD Nitride/PECVD Low Stress Nitride
- PECVD Silicon Carbide
- Sputtered PVD Metals
- Sputtered Silicon
- E-Beam Evaporated Metals
Founded in 2003, Rogue Valley Microdevices is the first company to establish a microelectronics manufacturing facility in beautiful Southern Oregon. Headquartered in Medford Oregon, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the premier Thin Films Foundries in the United States by providing our customers with great quality, customer service, and engineering support.
Our manufacturing facility contains processing equipment capable of volume manufacturing yet flexible enough to accommodate wafer sizes from 50mm to 300mm. We offer a variety of processes, including Photolithography, Resist Coat, Metal Lift-Off, Plasma Etch, Wet Etch, Low Stress LPCVD Nitride, PECVD Oxide, PECVD Nitride, PECVD Silicon Carbide, Thermal Oxidation, Chlorinated Oxidation, N2/H2 Annealing, and a variety of Metal films to satisfy our customers' needs.