OxyTrans II Oxygen Analyser
Product Announcement from Roscid Technologies
Two Wire Process Oxygen Analyser
The Model OxyTrans is simple, accurate and an economical way to measure traces and % ranges of Oxygen. The unit has a simple display and offers a one point calibration allowing for a quick start up. optional 1/2 G Ex ia IIC T4 (ATEX)
Specific Measuring Range
There are 2 types of units, one for the PPM range and one for the percent range. The PPM range offered is 0-10000ppm (model OXYT-II-P) and the % unit is offered in three different incremental ranges. First range is 0-0.25, 0-2.5 and 0-25% (model OXYT-II-T1), second range is 0-0.5, 0-5, and 0-50% (model OXYT-II-T2) and the third range is 0-1%, 0-10% and 0-100% (model OXYT-II-T3).
The OxyTrans uses a special fuel cell to measure the oxygen concentration. The sensor meets the industrial requirements for accuracy, sensitivity, easy to use and long operating life.
The calibration of the instrument for trace oxygen measurements in gas, should be done using a certified calibration gas. The concentration can be chosen freely within the measurement range.
Simple display, user friendly adjustments and all stainless steel flow-through housing
- The measuring cell is modular and is made of stainless steel
- An expired measuring cell can be replaced by the end user without ever returning the unit
- switching ranges 10.000ppm to 10 ppm
- storage cost from 4 to 1 device reduced
- Sensor with long operating life
- IP65 enclosure
- reverse voltage protection and temperature compensation
- No cross sensitivity to H2
- zero calibration for measurement in low ppm range