Product Announcement from Ross Controls
Enhance safety in your pneumatic systems.
Ross Controls® introduces new series of double valves for Category 4 applications. They provide shut off of pneumatic energy and exhaust downstream pressure with control reliability.
Series DM2® C Solenoid-Operated 3-Way 2-Position, Normally-Closed Valve
Control Reliable Pneumatic Energy Isolation
- For Category 4 applications (Control reliable).
- 100% dynamic onboard self-contained monitoring system, requiring no further valve monitoring controls.
- Completely dynamic fault memory to prevent accidental reset – cannot be reset by removing air pressure or electrical power.
- Base mounted for easy change out.
- Highly contaminant-tolerant poppet construction.
- All necessary features for safety applications are included:
a) Electrical reset valve
b) Status Indicator switch for valve condition (ready-to-run) feedback.
A wide range of port sizes are available and voltage can be 24 VDC or 110 VAC.
To learn more, e-mail us or visit our Web site.