Product Announcement from Rotork plc
The Skilmatic range is a self-contained electro-hydraulic valve actuation solution available for both quarter-turn and linear applications. The actuators incorporate sophisticated electronics that provide non-intrusive set-up and interrogation via an infra-red hand held remote. They are suitable for on/off, modulating and emergency shutdown duties in applications up to SIL 3.
- Linear thrust output 1.7 to 5500kN.
- Quarter-turn torque output 65 to 600,000Nm.
- Single-, three-phase or 24VDC power supply options.
- Non-intrusive infrared setting & configuration.
- LCD display for position, pressure, diagnostics and fault indication.
- Optional bus communications via all major protocols.
- Partial stroke test capability.
- Watertight or explosionproof.
- Double-sealed terminal compartment.
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC and GOST certified.
See Skilmatic literature page for further details.