Product Announcement from Rotork plc
The GPSA range comprises linear and rotary models with integrated actuation control all in one, compact package. A two line 16 character display and non-intrusive rotary switches comprise the actuator's HMI (Human Machine Interface). This provides a simple user access for viewing and modifying parameters and data feedback. The GPSA is easy to install requiring no additional control panels or cabling, all in the safety of an explosion-proof controller.
- Linear: Thrust range up to 890 N (200lbf); Stroke distance up to 35mm (1.375")
- Rotary: Rotation 90° to 20 turns; torque range up to 350 lbf-in (40Nm).
- Continuous unrestricted modulating duty
- HART, Profibus and Foundation Fieldbus available
- Temperature range from -20ºC to 65ºC (-4ºF to 150ºF)
- Automatic thrust limiting available
- Self locking drive system to hold in last position and prevent backdriving up to thrust rating
- Manual override as standard.
- Integral PI (Proportional & Integral) control.
- Adjustable speed.
- Output characterization.
- Password protection.
- AC and DC input power (single phase).
See GPSA Literature Page for further details