IQH High Speed
Product Announcement from Rotork plc
Based on the multi-turn IQ actuator, the IQH provides a range of high output speeds while being generally irreversible and therefore provides a self-locking* ability by the actuator for the valve. Developed for diverter valves in meter prover applications, IQH provides fast operation with positive seating without backdriving.
IQH Pro actuators offer the following powerful features:
• Multi-turn and quarter-turn
• High speed - self locking capability
• Non-intrusive set-up
• Clear user friendly controls and indication
• Simplified torque and position control for increased reliability
• Flexible and comprehensive control and indication
• On-board datalogger
• IrDA compatible for local and remote actuator analysis via PC
• IQ insight & IQ Pocket Insight software tools for set-up, analysis, asset management and diagnostics
*Note: It should be noted that a self-locking ability cannot be guaranteed for worm and wheel drives under all conditions including high loads and vibration, either under static and dynamic conditions. When handwheel operation is selected the gear train is disconnected and therefore any locking ability will be lost.