For Perfect Results Every Time!
Product Announcement from Ryan Electronics Corporation
Ryan Electronics Corporation was founded in 1989 as a full-service distributor of electrical wire & cable, wire management accessories, cable assembly solutions, and value-added services.
In addition to stocking a broad array of Mil-Spec and commercial wire and cable, we offer countless accessories including heat shrink products, braid, sleeving, lacing tapes and connectors, among others.
In order to meet our customers' requirements of supplying high-performance MIL-Spec products and services for some of the most demanding applications, we stock thousands of items and quickly supply countless other products through our supplier partners.
The Industry's Most Complete Line of Value-Added Services
Beyond traditional spooling, striping, dyeing & etching of wire; Ryan Electronics offers complete cable design and manufacturing capabilities as well as custom assembly solutions.
Service You Can Rely On
For over 20 years, we have been consistently providing our customers with reliable quality, accurate technical support, and prompt, friendly customer service.
We welcome the opportunity to serve each and every customer to the best of our abilities. Please consider the information on this website a starting point. We look forward to your inquiries – nobody is too small, and nothing is too much!
Wire and Cable Solutions for Every Industry
Ryan Electronics serves a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, communications, electronics, and countless others.
Mil-Spec Wire and Cables | UL / CSA Cable and Hookup Wire
Connector & Assembly Options:
Wire Management Solutions:
Tubing/Sleeving/Braid/Lacing Tapes/Cable Ties
Services to Meet Your Specifications
Ryan Electronics not only provides its customers with the highest quality products, we also offer a number of value-added services to make our customers' wire & cable buying experience as convenient as possible. These include:
- Dyeing of white wire to any other color
- Etching of fluoropolymer wires for surface adhesion
- Striping of wire with contrasting color (up to 3 spiral stripes) for greater identification options
- Twisting of conductors into pairs, triads, quads, etc.
- Cutting & Stripping of lead wire to the specific length needed
- Braiding of wire, twisted wire, or cable for increased physical strength and abrasion resistance
- Printing of wire or cable with text or logos
- Labeling of product per customer request
- Tube Cutting & Marking to customer's specific need
- Kitting to the customer's needInventory Management: Innovative options available to suit your needs
- Cable Assemblies & Termination to exact specification required