Product Announcement from SAE International
Become an SAE Member to enjoy these exclusive benefits:
· Stay on top of what's happening in the industry and increase your technical knowledge through SAE conferences, section events, technical papers, magazines, technical standards, and books.
· You'll also get access to original, first-of-its-kind industry studies through EngineerXchange,® such as the Salary Study and Employment Study.
· Make connections with engineers around the world at SAE conferences, section events, committee meetings, EngineerXchange,® and more.
Professional Development, Leadership, Recognition, and Volunteer Opportunities
· Educate yourself at hundreds of SAE conferences, symposia and professional development courses, from the fundamentals to the advanced.
· Stand out by showcasing your expertise: present technical papers, serve on a standards committee, speak at meetings, volunteer for a leadership role in your section, and mentor younger engineers. Find out more at http://volunteers.sae.org.
· Plus, find out how your leadership may be recognized through the SAE Awards and Recognition Program at www.sae.org/news/awards.
Unlimited Career Advice
· SAE Members have access to the online Career Center, which includes the NEW Mentor Center, advance notice of job listings, and confidential resume posting at www.sae.org/careers.
Partner Program Discounts
· These programs can easily save you more than the cost of your annual dues and they return royalties to help support SAE development and educational programs. Benefits of this program include discounts on office supplies, computer products, travel services, insurance, and much more.
You can always visit www.sae.org/membership for a complete list of the latest member benefits.