Series 42 Differential Pressure Regulators
Product Announcement from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
- Differential pressure regulators for district heating supply networks, large heating systems and industrial plants. For differential pressure set points (Δp) from 0.05 to 1.5 bar
- Valves sizes DN 15 to DN 50
- Nominal pressure PN 16 to 40
- Suitable for liquids and vapors from 5 to 220 °C, air and other non-flammable gases up to 80°C
The regulators control the differential pressure according to the adjusted set point.
- Low-noise, self-operated P-regulators requiring little maintenance
- Suitable for circuit water, water/glycol mixtures up to 30 %,steam and air as well as other liquids, gases and vapors, provided these do not affect the characteristics of the operating diaphragm
- Valve body optionally available in cast iron, spheroidal graphite iron, stainless cast steel or forged steel
- Special version for oil
- Especially suitable for district heating supply networks
- Differential pressure regulators for installation in the flow or return flow pipe (see Typical applications):
- Type 42-14 (Fig. 2) · With Type 2421 Valve for DN 15 to 50,distance piece and Type 2424 Actuator with adjustable setpoint Type 42-18
- With Type 2421 Valve for DN 15 to 25,distance piece and Type 2428 Actuator with fixed set point, adjusted to Δp = 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 or 0.5 bar
- ANSI or JIS versions available on request
Refer to the Data Sheet T 3095 EN for any required accessories, e.g. compression-type fittings, needle valves, equalizing tanks and control lines.