DELPHYS MX 250/900 kVA UPS for Large Data Center
Product Announcement from SOCOMEC
The new Delphys MX 250/900 kVA from Socomec UPS is specifically designed for large Data Centre applications. Available up to a maximum system size of 5.4MVA (putting 6 units in parallel) with flexible architecture and the smallest footprint on the market - less than 3.2 meters per unit (including internal bypass).
A "clean rectifier" with low THDI to meet your requirements for three-phase high quality energy from 250 to 900 kVA (up to 5.4 MVA with parallel connection).
The 0.9 rated output leading to lagging power factor responds perfectly to computer system high power factor load requirements.
Respects the environment
Fitted with an ELITE rectifier, the DELPHYS MX has a high performance "clean" input current with very low harmonic feed-back (THDI 4.5 %). This performance avoids over sizing the power supply, especially for gen-sets.
The DELPHYS MX UPS is designed to supply non-linear loads (0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging) without any downgrading and with a high power factor, providing high quality output voltage at all times.
Suitable for supplying today's loads
Operates without downgrading actual power to supply applications with a capacitive power factor up to 0.9.
Easy integration into your electrical network
DELPHYS MX elite includes a rectifier specifically to draw the sinusoidal current (THDI < 4.5%) which will not pollute your upstream network.
Delayed battery recharge when running on generating set to reduce power consumption.
Increased service-life for batteries
An innovative and intelligent battery charging mode (EBS) for increased battery lifetime.
• BHC function: an advanced monitoring system able to locate and correct battery charging anomalies, for higher confidence in your battery.
Electro kinetic storage system compliant.
A compact assembly in a single cabinet (width 3.20 m, up to 900 kVA excluding batteries) easy to install and space-saving.
With ELITE rectifier you don't need oversized upstream sources (transformer and gen-set) and input current is reduced by up to 20% to give you savings on distribution (equipment and cables)
Exceptional efficiency saves on operating costs in double conversion mode.
For even more economic operation, choosing the ECO-MODE configuration (prioritized operation on the bypass network) provides 98 % efficiency.
In parallel configuration: ENERGY SAVER. System allows the number of running units on the system to adapt automatically to the real load.
Fault tolerant architecture with built-in redundancy
A variety of parallel connection configurations to give reliable, high quality energy distribution.
- Control panel with graphic display for ergonomic and secure operation
- Wide range of "com-slot" plug-in communication interfaces, for upgrading your operating requirements.
- Configurable input/outputs interface
- Communication with BMS systems (JBUS/MODBUS/PROFIBUS serial port)
- NET VISION: direct connection with ETHERNET network
- Telemaintenance and e-Maintenance services.
- With various options for parallel configurations, DELPHYS MX offers even higher operating flexibility and scalable opportunities (Hot plug options) to optimize investments
- Choice of architecture for different parallel systems either with modular or centralized by-pass parallel units.
- Compliant with STS architectures. DELPHYS MX has been designed for optimal use with STS in downstream network.