Product Announcement from SOCOMEC
FUSERBLOC are manually operated multipolar fuse combination switches. They break or switch off on load and provide safety isolation and protection against overcurrent for any low voltage electrical circuit.
Conformity to standards
• IEC 60947-3
• IEC 60269-1
• IEC 60269-2
• EN 60947-3
• DIN 43620
• VDE 0636-10
• VDE 0660-107
• Fully visualised breaking.
• Double break by phase (top and bottom of fuse).
• Protection against overcurrent by fuse -breakers (gG, aM, UR, BS88) with high breaking capacity (100 kA eff.).
• IP2 protection with terminal shrouds.
• TEST position for testing control circuits without power using U type auxiliary contacts.