Product Announcement from SSD Drives, a Division of Parker Hannifin Corp.
The AC650 family includes:
AC650 General Purpose Volts/Hertz drive (0.25 - 10 HP)
AC650G Economical Sensorless Vector drive (0.25 - 10 HP)
AC650V Sensorless Vector drive (through 150 HP)
AC650S Permanent Magnet AC Motor drive
All have been designed to provide simple, compact, user friendly speed control.
Designed with a full range of useful features including pre-programmed applications, integrated EMC filter, and options for local or remote mountable operator controls, the drives are simple to set-up, install and operate.
SSD Drives products provide coordinated system solutions for industries such as converting and web handling, wire, plastics, paper, textiles, metals, HVAC, ski lifts, and test stands. SSD Drives also manufactures mobile duty inverters and motors for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Established in 1974 as Shackleton System Drives (SSD), the company was part of Eurotherm for a number of years and became established as a world class manufacturer of AC and DC drives. In 2000, Parvex joined forces with SSD, further expanding their product offering to include servo drives and motors. In 2005, SSD Drives was acquired by Parker Hannifin Corporation, as a result of their desire to capture market share in the rapidly growing industrial automation sector.
- AC Drives - See our wide range of VFDs, from fractional to 1600HP. V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector Control, and including line regenerative models.
- Servo Drives - See our wide range of Servo Drives. From fractional to 90kW/150HP 180A.
- DC Drives - See our advanced digital DC drives from fractional to 2000HP. Designed to meet the most demanding application.
- Servo Motors - See our wide range of servo motors, enclosed or "kit" style, from fractional to 1250 nM.
- HMI Touch Screens - See our web enabled TS8000 touch screen. Available in 3", 6", 8" 10" and 15" models.
- Packaged Drives - Drives to go! We will mount and wire any of our products above on a panel or in a NEMA rated enclosure with basic wiring and protection, built to your specification, with no minimum quantity.
- Systems Solutions - SSD Drives has the capability of designing the most demanding systems. We also have a network of integrators that can help you with your application.