Product Announcement from SSD Drives, a Division of Parker Hannifin Corp.
Parker offers you an extremely wide choice of permanent magnet servo motors and compatible drives. In addition to standard products with torque ratings from 0.3 to 320 Nm, custom solutions allow us to meet standard and specialized servo applications across all Industries, including mobile applications in electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Power-off brakes
- Protection IP65
- Custom shafting and configurations
- Mating connectors and cable assemblies
SSD Drives products provide coordinated system solutions for industries such as converting and web handling, wire, plastics, paper, textiles, metals, HVAC, ski lifts, and test stands. Established in 1974 as Shackleton System Drives (SSD), the company was part of Eurotherm for a number of years and became established as a world class manufacturer of AC and DC drives. In 2000, Parvex joined forces with SSD, further expanding their product offering to include servo drives and motors. In 2005, SSD Drives was acquired by Parker Hannifin Corporation, as a result of their desire to capture market share in the rapidly growing industrial automation sector.
- AC Drives. From fractional to 1600HP. V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector Control, and including line regenerative models.
- Servo Drives. From fractional to 90kW/150HP 180A.
- Digital DC drives from fractional to 2000HP. Designed to meet the most demanding application.
- HMI Touch Screens available in 3", 6", 8" 10" and 15" models.
- Packaged Drives - We will mount and wire any of our products above on a panel or in a NEMA rated enclosure with basic wiring and protection. Please call your local Territory Manager for packaged drive quotes.
- Systems Solutions - SSD Drives has the capability of designing the most demanding systems. We also have a network of integrators that can help you with your application
For information on grid tie inverters for renewable energy and storage, please visit Parker Energy Grid Tie Division