Product Announcement from SSD Drives, a Division of Parker Hannifin Corp.
Parker SSD Drives' many years of experience in web handling and tension control has resulted in the development of high performance motor speed controls with many unique industry-specific features and options
1) The AC890 series common bus design makes multi-motor applications efficient and requires little panel space
2) Multi-mode drives like the AC890 can control AC induction motors, with feedback or open loop, or PMAC servo motors
3) Plug-in options provide accurate registration without an external controller
4) Complete range of drives, through 2000 HP, at 230V, 460V, 575V, and 690V insure that all applications are covered under a common platform
5) Cost effective AC650S series provides open loop speed control for energy efficient PMAC motors - including EX UL hazardous environment motors
6) Individual component drives or complete engineered systems from SSD and a global network of authorized integrators - your choice!
7) Newly updated digital DC drives for retrofit applications through 2000 HP
8) Communications options include Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus/TCP, Profinet, Profibus, Devicenet, Firewire, LINK, and many more
9) Modular AC890PX provides ease of installation, operation, and service for higher power requirements
10) World class support with 40 years of web handling expertise from Parker Hannifin