Product Announcement from SST Sensing Ltd.
SST design and manufacture a wide range of oxygen gas sensors and analyzers in various housing styles. The probe mounted oxygen sensor is our most basic and standard type of oxygen sensor and is available in various lengths ranging from 80mm to 400mm.
SST zirconium dioxide oxygen sensors are robust, accurate, reliable and ideal for operation in aggressive environments where there is high pressures, humidity and temperature all present. SST's oxygen sensors have benefits such as;
- Small, accurate with a wide measuring range
- Linear output signal
- Rugged stainless steel construction both internally and externally
- High resistance to corrosion allows the sensors to be used in aggressive, harsh environments where high pressures, temperature and humidity are all present
- Dynamic sensing principle ensures failsafe operation
- No reference gas required creating the ability to measure a wide oxygen range with all variations of the product
- Very simple recalibration if/when required
- Can be operated by simple, low cost electronics
- Long life ability
- Can maximize efficiency and minimize emissions in combustion applications
To access and download our latest datasheet for our Probe Mounted O2 Sensors from our oxygen datasheet library, please CLICK HERE
For more information please contact us via the links at the left of the page. Our engineers can provide full application and technical support on all products.