MO Exposure Optics
Product Announcement from SUSS MicroTec
MO Exposure Optics is based on two Micro-Optical Integrators (Fused Silica) and an exchangeable Illumination Filter Plate (IFP). MO Exposure Optics fits well in all existing SUSS Mask Aligner illumination systems. Changing to MO Exposure Optics is a simple Plug & Play operation.
MO Exposure Optics is delivered with a full library of basic illumination settings, including all well-established illumination settings like A-Optics, B-Optics, D-Optics, HR and LGO; plus additional settings like Ring-illumination, Quadrupole and Maltese Cross (0°, 45°). By a simple change of Illumination Filter Plates (IFP) the user can choose his preferred diffraction reduction to improve depth of focus (DOF) and exposure latitude while reducing mask error factors.
- Improved exposure light uniformity (± 2%)widens process window and increases yield
- More light (up to 25%) leads to higher resolution & steeper sidewalls
- Customized illumination shaping enables highest process flexibilty
- Optimized illumination for specific mask pattern
- Variable diffraction reduction
MO Exposure upgrade available for: