SVF CleanTECH 3-pc Sanitary Ball Valve
Product Announcement from SVF Flow Controls, Inc.
The SVF series SBC9 Sanitary Ball Valve is the newest member to our CleanTECHTM family of high purity products. The SBC9 is an ideal, competitively priced solution for manual and automated ball valve requirements in semiconductor, food & beverage, dairy, flavorings, cosmetic and fragrance applications.
The SBC9 Design Features:
- Three piece investment cast stainless steel
- TFM1600TM cavity filled seat and body seal complies with FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.1550
- Locking device helps prevent accidental operation
- "Tube-ID" flow path for drainability
- Three-piece "swing out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Built-in ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy actuation
- Mechanically polished surface
- Blowout proof stem adds safety and reliability
- All materials comply with applicable ASTM material specifications and FDA, USDA and 3A requirements
- End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D.
- Standard Anti-Static device
- Size Range: 1/2" ~ 4"
Download Data Sheet: SBC9 CleanTECH Series Ball Valve