Smooth Bore Hose
Product Announcement from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - Process Systems
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics provides an in-depth view of the full range of products available from the Flexible Components brand of Smooth Bore Hose.
Chemfluor® fluoropolymer extruded tubing sets the industry standard for chemical and corrosion resistance, ease of use, and compliance with all key industry standards.
Our S.I.B. (smooth inner bore) technology provides a totally seamless transition between hose and fitting, virtually eliminating the problems caused by particle entrapment in standard barb assemblies and simplifying maintenance.
Our unique Flare-Thru fitting design ensures that the material being conveyed contacts only pure, non-contaminating Chemfluor® fluoropolymer tubing from end-to-end.
- FlexPro® hose: smooth bore flexible Chemfluor® PTFE fluoropolymer hose
- PharmaSmooth® hose: Smooth O.D. and I.D. Chemfluor® FEP lined EPDM covered flexible hose
- CTLCT series hose: Chemfluor® conductive PFA fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, EPDM rubber cover
- TLCTCO series hose: Chemfluor® FEP fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, externally convoluted EPDM rubber cover
- TLCT/WTLCT/SFTL series hose: Chemfluor® FEP fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, EPDM rubber cover
- WTLCTPFA series hose: Chemfluor® unpigmented PFA fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, EPDM rubber cover
- WSIB series hose assemblies: Chemfluor® FEP fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, EPDM rubber cover, sanitary tube size I.D.
- TS/TB series hose: Chemfluor® PTFE fluoropolymer smooth inner tube with 304 stainless steel braided reinforcement cover, white or anti-static black tube
- TSS series hose: Chemfluor® PTFE fluoropolymer smooth inner tube, 304 stainless steel braid with platinum-cured silicone cover
- TH series hose: Chemfluor® PTFE fluoropolymer conductive inner tube, densely packed high tensile 304 stainless steel braid, high pressure (5000 psi)
- MTL series hose assemblies: Stainless steel braided metal hose, Chemfluor® FEP fluoropolymer inner tube, Flare-Thru fittings
- MTLSJ series hose assemblies: Stainless steel metal hose, stainless steel jacketed (hose in a hose) Chemfluor® FEP fluoropolymer inner tube, Flare-Thru fittings