Bearings, Rings, Tapes, Basic Shapes, Formed Parts
Product Announcement from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - High Performance Seals, Polymer Components and Springs
Rulon® is a family of proprietary, homogeneous materials most of PTFE based resins, engineered and developed with specific custom applications in mind. Many specialty versions are available upon request.
- Bearings -- non-lubricated, high-load capacity, allow the replacement of bronze, powdered metal and steel in some applications and provide longer wear and extended operating life
- Rings -- Solid and split piston rings, featuring a full complement of joint configurations
- Tapes -- Most Rulon materials can be skived into sheets which can be etched for bonding to other materials or used as is in a wide assortment of applications where friction reduction is desired
- Basic Shapes -- Molded and extruded rods and tubes and molded sheets
- Formed Parts -- A wide assortment of cup seals, either hot-formed to hold a specific shape or cold-formed to retain the natural memory of the materials
- Wear Components -- Wear components can take a variety of shapes and sizes in addition to what's already been described, including wear bands, pump bodies and pistons for chemically and thermally demanding environments
Visit us for more details on Rulon® Materials
You have successfully added from to your part list.