Product Announcement from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - High Performance Seals, Polymer Components and Springs
Our team of highly skilled professionals works closely with our customers by applying extensive materials knowledge and manufacturing expertise to generate customized solutions for even the most challenging applications. Pumps and valves are abrasion resistant, offer low friction and wear, and are compatible with a broad range of chemicals. Operating temperatures range from -400 to 536°F (-240 to 280°C).
For AOD -Pumps we offer complete in-house tooling design and fabrication, advanced CNC machining techniques, as well as compression and injection molding capabilities, in order to meet the tightest of specifications. With our meticulous lot traceability and detailed testing protocol, including a 23-station diaphragm pump testing laboratory, optimization of the design and performance of each diaphragm or pump component we manufacture is ensured.
For Valve Diaphragms we offer complete, in-house part and tooling design, as well as highly skilled and experienced personnel for production in a Class 10000 clean room environment. Our testing facilities are state-of-the-art and additional services offered by our laboratory and R&D departments complete our expertise in the development, design, and manufacturing of valve diaphragms.
- Chemical processing
- Food processing
- Water purification
Pump Diaphragm Features and Benefits
- Diaphragm design optimization
- Complete in-house tooling design and fabrication
- Pump component testing laboratory
- Prototype to production quantities
- Complete lot traceability
- Near-net shape compression molding
- Injection molding
- CNC machining (lathe/mill)
- Automatic and CNC screw machines
Marathon® V Valve Features and Benefits
- Standard and high purity versions available
- Chemically inert and temperature resistant
- Great flex life and durability
- Manufactured in cleanroom conditions
- Long lasting construction means less replacement
- TFM™ best suited for applications including steam
- Complete in-house designing, diaphragm and tooling
Visit our Markets section of our website for more applications of Marathon® Diaphragms.