Product Announcement from Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning Group
Saint-Gobain's AmberClean™ DF2 is an all-purpose, non-toxic, biodegradable cleaner.
This unique formula replaces hazardous solvents for cutting through and removing tough soilslike grease, oil, hydraulic fluid and dirt from all surfaces. Its non-aggressive, nontoxic nature makes AmberClean DF2 a safe and effective cleaner for a broad range of applications.
Additionally, AmberClean DF2 can be used in its standard concentrated form for tough degreasing jobs or diluted with water as a clear solution for lighter soils. AmberClean DF2 can be used to safely clean fibreglass, metal, ceramic, granite, marble, plastic, sealed wood and other surfaces. AmberClean DF2 is EPA approved through their Design for Environment Program (DfE).
- Cleans grease, oil and dirt combinations effectively
- Will not leave films or residues
- Non-aggressive towards most metals, plastics and ceramics
- Low foaming and rinses easily
- Biodegradable and poses no environmental or health risks
- Does not contain silicone, nitrites alkanolamines, or hazardous solvents (no CFSs or ODSs)
- Non-silicate, non-caustic and safe to use