RoHS Compliant Sankosha LAN Protectors
Product Announcement from Sankosha U.S.A., Inc.
Sankosha LAN Protectors
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- Transporation / Traffic Systems
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Wireless Client Devices
- Surveillance Cameras
- IP Security and Phone Systems
- Advertising Billboards / Displays
- Network Appliances
- Gigabit Ethernet In-Line Protection
- Complies with IEC 61643-21, 61000-4-5
- IEEE 802.3ab Compliant
- Cat5 and Cat5e Performance Rating
- Connector Style: RJ-45 STP In/Out
- 35 mm DIN Rail or Surface Mountable
- Lead-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- All pins protected
Sankosha’s gas tube arrestors are known for their quality. Throughout the world, products from our factories provide protection for equipment and personnel. Sankosha has been selling gas tube arresters in the U.S. since the seventies and Sankosha U.S.A., Inc., the company’s 100% owned subsidiary, was established in 1987 to better service the growing market in the Americas.
Different applications require different surge suppressors and Sankosha provides gas tubes to meet every need. Consumer electronics, modems, satellite, computer, CATV/Broadband, industrial, and telecom circuit protection are just a few areas that utilize our gas discharge tubes. Sankosha’s gas discharge tubes are extremely durable and provide the industry’s best impulse life specifications. They feature high surge ratings with very low capacitance and provide excellent response to fast rising transients.