Product Announcement from Satin American, LLC
Air circuit breakers are the backbone of most industrial power distribution systems. In many cases, the controls on these workhorses are reaching the end of their service life. Failure can result in equipment damage and periods of unplanned downtime. The Satin American etc-12 can be used to retrofit any vintage of U.S. manufactured breaker and replace aging or obsolete series trip devices or solid state trip units. Upgraded breakers can be expected to provide additional decades of safe and reliable service and have the added benefit of providing safety features that were not available when the breakers were originally manufactured.
Are these points important to you?
* Reducing Arc Flash
* Adding Decades of Life to your Aging Air Circuit Breakers
* Reducing Downtime
* Compliance with NFPA-70E
* Saving Money
For more information:
- Basics of Power Circuit Breaker Life Extension
- System Features - Electronic Trip Unit & Display, Multi-Tapped Current Transformers, and Mechanical Auto-Reset Actuator
- Safety & NFPA-70E - Arc Flash Hazard Reduction w/ etc-12
- Safety Features - Remote Mountable Display & flashSAFE Maintenance Mode.
- Available Settings
- Advanced Features & Options - MODBUS Communications, Latching Relay Contacts, flashSAFE Lockout Box, Remote Trip Contacts & fuseSAFE Upgrades.