Product Announcement from Savage Engineering, Inc.
Four-Post Guided Platen Presses can be used with four-post diesets for sheet metal forming operations. Available with coil handling equipment, feeders, knockouts, ejectors and cushions. Simple relay or PLC control.
Four-Post Guided Platen Presses have multitude of uses such as metal forming, deep drawing, trimming, coining, compacting, molding, extruding, hydro-forming and many other applications.
- Construction allows access to all 4 sides
- Extra long guides provide generous bearing ratio
- Large diameter, hard chromed guide rods
- Electro-hydraulic programmable controls
- Self-contained power unit
- Dual anti-tie down, anti-repeat palm buttons or ergonomic touch buttons
- Touch screen program storage
- .001" Position accuracy
- Removable T-slotted bolsters available
- Commercially available components
- Heavy-duty, stress relieved, precision machined frames
- Tonnage, bed size, stroke, daylight opening and speeds to your requirements
- Semi-automatic operation of fully-automatic cycling
- Light curtain cycle initiation available