Product Announcement from Savage Engineering, Inc.
Used for a myriad of applications, the C-Frame Press can be an economical alternative for producing or assembling small parts. The workhorse presses are also self contained as to be easily moved to the work cell. Many options and sizes available to tailor the press to your requirements.
Savage C-Frame Presses feature a ram adapter with anti-rotation. Savage Guided C-Frame (CFG) Presses are available with 2-post and 4-post guided platens. Gib guided platens are available for the most demanding applications. Index tables are available for optimal throughput.
From a basic Assembly press...
- Ram adapter with anti-rotation
- U-Slot thru bed for shaft clearance
- Open front design
- Automatic ram reversal
- Adjustable stroke
- Adjustable tonnage
To a full featured Metalforming press
- Oversized T-slotted bolster plate
- 4-Post guided platen (t-slotted)
- Fully guided hydraulic cushion
- Programmable controller
- Light curtain
- Swing-away mesh side guards
- Die safety block
- Extra depth throat
- Extra heavy reinforced frame
- Leveling footpads
- Automatic position/pressure reversal
- High speed hydraulics
- Hydraulic cooling