Product Announcement from Savant Automation, Inc.
Benefits of a Tow System:
- The ability to move considerably more loads with multiple trailers than a single fork truck
- Material handling efficiency is planned and predictable
- A well-designed system can operate at a programmed speed to meet production rates and maintain safety
- Localized use of manual for trucks should replace maintenance costs and prolong the life of the equipment
- Increased safety
The DT-20 compact AGV is an efficient and economical choice for routine point-to-point deliveries in manufacturing and distribution environments. It tows trailers, carts, hand pallet jacks, or any wheeled towable device in a manufacturing or warehousing environment. The DT-20 moves up to three times more material than conventional unit load vehicles, while reducing labor costs.
Model DT-20 tows up to 10,000 pounds.
- Automatic or manual operation with built-in operator compartment
- SMART AGV onboard routing and traffic control logic
- Onboard diagnostic mode for fast, easy troubleshooting
- Controls are mounted to allow easy accessibility
- Remove / Enter on path anywhere without resetting controls
- User-friendly interactive display
- 100% gear-driven transmission, no belts
- Available with Q-CAN" Quick Configurable Automation, user friendly system and design package
- Remove/enter anywhere on path without resetting systems control