AGV - High Capacity Rear Drive Tow Vehicles
Product Announcement from Savant Automation, Inc.
Benefits of a Tow System:
- The ability to move considerably more loads with multiple trailers than a single fork truck
- Material handling efficiency is planned and predictable
- A well-designed system can operate at a programmed speed to meet production rates and maintain safety
- Localized use of manual for trucks should replace maintenance costs and prolong the life of the equipment
- Increased safety
Savant rear wheel drive AGVs are rugged units capable of operating on ramps, indoors or outdoors. Typical AGV trains consist of 1 to more than 6 towed carts. Units include built-in operator driving compartment for manual use. The DT-60 and DT-100 model AGVs are used for heavy duty towing of trailers, carts, hand pallet jacks, etc. in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
The DT-60/100 is an efficient and economical AGV, capable of moving up to seven times more material than conventional unit load vehicles, while reducing labor costs where routine point-to-point deliveries occur. It provides greater flexibility than conventional methods of horizontal transportation. AGV towing systems provide continuous and consistent material movement.
Model DT-60 tows up to 30,000 pounds.
Model DT-100 tows up to 50,000 pounds.
- Automatic or manual operation with built-in operator compartment
- Indoor/outdoor operation
- Ramp capability
- User-friendly interactive display
- SMART AGV onboard routing and traffic control logic
- Onboard diagnostic mode for fast, easy troubleshooting
- Controls are mounted to allow easy accessibility
- Remove / Enter on path anywhere without resetting controls
- 100% gear-driven transmission, no belts
- Available with Q-CAN" Quick Configurable Automation, user friendly system and design package
- Remove/enter anywhere on path without resetting systems controls