Modular Conduction-Cooled Assembly
Product Announcement from Schroff
Schroff® CALMARK™ Modular Conduction-Cooled Assemblies provide high thermal conductivity.
- Easily adapts to electronics cooling requirements
- Used when passive free air convection or active forced air cooling is not possible
- Improves the structural rigidity of the standard commercial board, minimizing flexing of the board and meeting shock and vibration requirements for rugged applications
- Stiffening ribs help to reduce the board from flexing during mechanical shock and vibration
- A vacuum plate can be added which acts as a heat spreader for board components
- If a vacuum plate is not used, vacuum thermal strips can be used to provide the appropriate spacing to go into the chassis cold wall channel
- Machined aluminum cooling frame
- Built to order
- Cooling critical electronics
You have successfully added from to your part list.