Product Announcement from Schuster Electronics, Inc.
Schuster Electronics introduces a new line of stacked headers and plugs from Phoenix Contact that provide a higher density application than previously available in a European-style terminal block.
The DFMC plugs contain the popular Push-In Technology wire termination system. The advantage is reduced assembly time and labor costs, thanks to direct push-in of solid or ferruled wires without the use of tools. The plugs come in three styles, no latches, screw latches or lock-and-release latch styles.
Headers are available in horizontal or vertical PCB mount. The header with high temperature LCP housings can be applied in either pin-in-paste reflow or wave solder processes. Headers can be supplied in tape-on-reel packaging for automated pick and place assembly.
Features & Benefits include:
- Push-in spring technology for fast wire assembly
- 20 percent space saving on the PCB
- Insert molded header with accurate pin placement for high pick-and-place yields
- Alternative latching options for flexibility in application needs
- Compatible to MC family "footprint"
- 24 to 16 AWG
- 8 A and 150 V rating
- Spacing: 3.5 mm
- Height of plug: 13.5 mm
- Horizontal header height: 10.8 mm
- Vertical header height: 10 mm
Get the Latest Flash player.