Product Announcement from Select Fabricators, Inc.
Select Fabricators, Inc. constructs (patent pending) RF shielded (Faraday cage) enclosures and pouches from highly conductive materials for:
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN, WIFI Testing
- 3G, 4G, LTE Cellular Device Testing
- Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID Testing
- Secure communications
- Temporary EM shielding
- Medical equipment shielding
- Pre-compliance testing
Select-A-Shield RF shielded enclosures are simple to set up with lightweight frames.
Sizes range from table tops to 20' by 40' enclosures as well as key fob to briefcase size pouches.
RF shielded enclosures and pouches are constructed in the USA with US made durable, lightweight, Silver/Copper/Nickel fabric. This flexible material offers an average of -85 dB of shielding effectiveness in the range of 30 Mhz to 1 Ghz and -80 dB from 1 Ghz to 11 Ghz.
Portable RF Shielded Enclosure (patent pending) Standard Features
- Highly conductive, single or double layer Silver/Copper/Nickel fabric
- Conductive fabric floor sandwiched between two layers of durable reinforced coated vinyl
- One door with an approximate O.D. 58" wide x 64.5" vertical opening
- One cable sleeve
- Frame (Easy-Up Steel or Custom Extruded Aluminum)
- Durable Storage and Transportation Tent Bag
- Assembly Instructions
Mobile RF Shielded Enclosure Options
- ESD interior liner
- Multiple door entry systems
- LED interior perimeter lighting system
- EMI hardened stringed lighting
- Wall mounted I/O plate
- RF Shielded filter box with cable sleeve
- Intake and exhaust EMI shielding honeycomb panels for ventilation
- Air conditioning systems
- Cleanroom compatible
- Testing of complete tent in accordance with IEEE 299
- Durable hard case storage and transport frame cases